Trondheim, Norway is the venue of the 18th International symposium on Pollutant Responses in Marine Organisms (PRIMO18). We look forward to receive our research colleagues from all over the world, all sharing the same goal: protecting and preserving our natural environment.
The symposium contributes to building bridges, not only between scientific disciplines, but also between scientific disciplines and policy making.
The overall scientific theme of PRIMO18 is “Integrated Solutions for Sustainable Environmental Health”, and among the themes presented and discussed are:
- Climate change and adaptation
- Oil and gas toxicity
- Ecotoxicology in tropical and polar regions
- Nanotoxicology, metal toxicity, mixture toxicity and emerging compunds
- Cellular absorption, distribution, metabolism and elimination
- Higher level outcomes of molecular/cellular effects
In addition, the participants will benefit from innovations in biomarker research that targets sustainable solutions, response and adaptation to environmental pollution.
More information can be found on www.primo18.com
Augustine Aruwke is the convenor and chairman of the international and local committees of PRIMO18